Spring is in the air here, and as the weather gets warmer, all sorts of things to do are popping up for people interested in user experience.
This is where you will find me in the next 6 weeks or so.
Add in a "spring break" trip to Boston for CHI 2009 and I will be busy. I have not recovered from IA Summit 2009 yet.
There is a lot more happening in the region - things I wish I could attend but I just won't be able to.
- March 24, Toledo, Adobe Creative Suite 4 workshop
- March 24, Toledo, March Toledo Tweetup
- March 24, Bloomfield Hills, Accelerated Darwinism: Why it's so important to get the Web right and how to measure performance
- March 24, Troy (MI), Translations and Localization: What a Technical Communicator Needs to Know
- March 25, Mayfield Village, Content Strategy: Discipline and Value Defined
- March 26, Cleveland, Web analytics
- March 26, Columbus, What am I? - A Usability Professional's Identity Crisis
- April 3, Toledo, Social Media Breakfast Toledo
- April 9, Cleveland, Non-linear thinking and new media literacy
- April 10, Livonia, Midwest Digital Conference
- April 18, Toledo, You & Me: Portfolio Review Day
Whew! (I am sure I am missing some other things, too.) A good sign, tho: if you live around here and are interested in user experience, you have lots of opportunities to spend time discussing UX in lots of different contexts with lots of different groups.