Most people were scribbling down Alan's 12 TINA (There is No Alternative) questions, so I will blog them first and do other notes from the Entrepreneurial Thinking conference later.
- Do you have the right kind of leadership for your organization?
- Are you playing a bigger game?
- Are you getting more than your fair share of truly great people?
- Is your culture about teamwork or "all for yourself"?
- Is your corporate DNA diverse enough?
- Are you living inside your customers' skins?
- Do you know what your company's design is saying about you?
- Do you know what your company stands for?
- Is technology a cost or a way of doing business?
- Is your company a talk show?
- Are you a fast company or a slow company?
Update: Were there 12 questions or 11? I think I may have missed one. Also: Technorati tag: entrepreneurial-thinking.